Social Art, Drag and Research: Mess Making As Social Glue, Happiness, Shrines and Mischief.
Shared pledge created by Lady Kitt and Sarah Li
What we promise to do:
• keep talking: about how to reduce our negative impact on the environment and increase the positive impact. Have an environmental check-in as part of our regular weekly meetings.
• Tell the truth and call on others to do the same- especially those in positions of power.
• continue to learn/unlearn: recognising environmental issues impact some communities more than others. Create and share resources about our own actions and inactions (inviting shared learning about how to overcome barriers)
• communicate with others: through our environmental policy, our related art work and inviting collaborators and commissioners to share their own ideas, practices and skill
• We will hold ourselves accountable and hold our local and national policy makers accountable, encouraging them to actively make and protect policies that are environmentally just and responsible.